background

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Having a wonderful time...wish you were here.

I've been on vacation for the past week. A truly, lovely vacation. I've turned over my agenda to someone else, and I'm just along for the ride. I've seen new places, met new people, seen old friends, spent hours in the car talking and talking and talking, got snowed in, and read more books in the past week than I've read in the past month(s).

There's been only the faintest outline of an itinerary to stick to, and it changed often. It's very relaxing to just float along on a wind current.

I'm due home tomorrow. My theoretical tank is refilled. I'm ready to get back to home and hearth and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails