background

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Our typical atypical holiday...

Well, we were all supposed to go to Carey's mom's for Thanksgiving, but stomach virus has made an appearance at Kasey and Beau's house. :(

So I decided we needed to send a virtual hug to them. Carey's out painting porch railing, and Jared came by before he left for Ma's, so I corralled them out on the porch for a quick pic. Just like holiday plans, nothing goes right the first time every time.

Hope this makes you smile a little.



Oops.




Yawn.




Drats!




Good enough!

Love to all. Hope you have a wonderful (and memorable) Thanksgiving filled with smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails