background

Monday, November 3, 2008

Speaking of library books...

I cannot recommend highly enough two books recently borrowed from my local library.

Before Green Gables by Budge Wilson is a prequel to the L M Montgomery Ann of Green Gables series. I almost didn’t pick it up, as I didn’t see how it could be true to the original books, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Equally enchanting was The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.

Both of them refused to be put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails