background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 6 of 10 toward health...


You think this is breakfast, don't you? I don't like breakfast, remember? Well, I don't like breakfast for breakfast. But I like it for dinner. :) See my shadow in the bottom left of the photo? If I stare at the top right of the photo, the shadow seems to move around...creeeeepppppeeeeee. Probably because I'm really tired...same reason I got a shadow in the picture to begin with, and why I just tried to make my 'creepy' word italics by adding html tags...wrong screen for that. LOL

Breakfast was a SlimFast.
Had an appointment that ran long, so by lunch I was so hungry I just wanted a big ol' burger and shake.
That kept me full for a loooonnnggg time, so had a late dinner of scrambled eggs and an orange.
Activity: walking...not much, though.
To-do list task: grocery shopping
I'll do better tomorrow. Maybe eat some vegetables. :)
g'night

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails