background

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Veteran's Day...



Carey just e-mailed me this picture of the flag, a recently completed project they have been working on in their spare time at work. All I can say is WOW, they did an awesome job...the measuring alone! It's a little hard to determine the scale in the photo, but he tells me it is 32 feet by 24 feet! I believe that's their helipad above it. This is a commercial industry, and the guys undertook the project on their own.

I have to say I am very proud and impressed. My guy, who always denies any artistic talent, seems to be showing great promise in the artsy/crafty arena!

I thought is was a perfect photo to share on Veteran's Day, because today we honor the men and women who serve; past and present. We are so thankful for you. Godspeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails