background

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Girl time...

Kasey and Beau took the boys skiing for Spring break, so Grandma and Papa get to keep the girls...and the dogs.

The girls had one request for the week, and that was a library visit. They just couldn't wait, so that was day one.



They were SO happy.

Papa had to go back to work, so now it's just me and the girls...


...and craft day!


I love Caitlyn's look of concentration...

...and Chloe's precious little hand holding her paper mosaic pieces.

3 comments:

  1. who could resist a LIBRARY request! So cute and so neat that they love books! C

    ReplyDelete
  2. The haircuts make them look much older! I love the library! When I had the kids we were there at least once a week, but often twice (or more!)

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails