background

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday...


Monday is here again. That man in the picture? My boss. How can you dread Mondays when you have this to look forward to? LOL I took my camera into the office with me last week, and was showing a co-worker some of its features, when I snapped this photo. The Boss Man loved it so much he insisted I use it on the blog. He's a character...and a good sport.

Actually, Tuesdays are my Monday, and I have a million things to do before then. Yet I sit here on the computer.

The weekend was dominated by Carey's painful case of poison ivy. He's such a man. I know it is torturous, because he is actually taking Benedryll and using Calamine like I suggested.

Oh, and then this morning he got a phone call that his job at the current location is ending. They say they will have a place for him...but not knowing where etc. yet is a little worrisome.

I have to leave in a few hours to go spend the night with the kiddoes. I have a meeting tomorrow a couple of hours away, and staying there tonight will put me that much closer in the morning. Now if I could just gather the motivation to pack and finish getting ready.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your boss has a sense of humor. That goes a long way. The poison ivy must be bad if the man is actually using medication:)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie--you have one of those that won't take anything too? Oi!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails