background

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Agape...



...ah-gah-pey...noun: unselfish love of one person for another; brotherly love.

Nothing can lighten a dreary day and put a smile on my face like homemade fig preserves in my mailbox! I know they were made by the loving hands, and are shared by the generous heart, of a sweet and very dear friend.

Thank you, LB. You have no idea what a blessing this was today. I have to confess that I haven't been to pick up my mail at the post office in at least a week, so I apologize for the delay in letting you know they arrived safely...but of all those days in the past week, today was the day I needed a reminder of how blessed I am by the love that surrounds me.

Thank you...and know I give thanks for you.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it brought a smile my friend. Now you'll just have to let me know if you like it. ;-)

    Love ya,
    --L.B.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails