background

Friday, September 24, 2010

Outside our windows today...

I was walking through the kitchen earlier, and Carey was standing at the kitchen sink, staring transfixed out the window.



Wild turkeys! I went and grabbed the camera. The photos aren't great as they were taken through the windows so as not to frighten them away, but beauty like this deserves to be documented and shared.



This is only about half or less of the flock that wandered slowly by. Carey said that numbers of them kept flying down out of the oak trees where they probably roosted last night.

We see them periodically, but this is a larger group than normal. I'm glad they came while we were still here to enjoy them.

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! Nothing that exciting outside my windows. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails