background

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Update...

We're alive and well and in the new house. Things are still chaotic. Last week was extremely busy and exhausting! I believe Saturday was our first night spent in the new house, but the days all ran together, so I'm not really sure. (I just asked Jared, and he said that last Wednesday was the first night. LOL I really have been frazzled!)

Today was my first day back at work. I was looking forward to getting back to some routine, and it felt great. The drive took about an hour and fifteen minutes (one way)...not as bad as I thought.

There's still lots of work to be done around here, but I hope to be back to blogging with greater regularity. Sorry I've been gone so long.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being moved!

    I'm stilling drooling over your fireplace in the kitchen.

    I can't imagine driving for 75 minutes each way to work... when I had a real job (read that as one that paid me a cheque twice a month) I always bought houses within walking distance 20 - 25 minute walk. Now I'm self employed and get to work 98 days straight in the summer, and don't have time to drive my car anywhere!

    My finger tips are still calloused, possesion date for the house I cleaned out is Friday... hoping all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be commuting long term? That will sure give you some good "thinking" time! Glad you got moved before the holidays--you'll have some time to settle in. Waiting for photos!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails