background

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011...

Last year I chose a word to focus on instead of a resolution. It was an interesting experiment, and it did seem to stay in my mind more than actual resolutions of the past, with some interesting results. So I decided to follow up this year with a new word.



This year I want to recognize the innumerable opportunities we have each day to exercise our free will. And I want to react with more conscious thought when I am making choices whether large or small...to act with intent instead of routine...to choose wisely.

And I wish each of you a very happy 2011.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh that's a great choice, pardon the pun ;)

    I have a long email coming to you later this week!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails