background

Monday, April 25, 2011

Making it Monday...



I have two of these to make.  They were supposed to be done a month ago.  They HAVE to be done by the end of May, though if they aren't done in two weeks, I'm going to pay to buy off the rack.

When I am trying to maneuver around my kitchen making a meal, I often think that the island in my kitchen is too big.  But honestly, it is the perfect size and height for cutting out fabric and pattern...at least I think it will be...guess I'll have to let you know after I actually get the dresses underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails