background

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Powered up...


Every month since we moved into this house this past November, our electric bill has been well over three hundred dollars. That is much higher than we ever had at our previous house, and really had me kicking myself for not asking about average electricity costs while still in the house-shopping process.

When I opened up this month's bill, I was relieved to see that it was a much more reasonable $125. Whew! A short respite before the heat of summer begins.

And on a personal aside, I can never pay the bill without this song going through my head. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails