background

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm reading Wednesday...
















This week I'm reading Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle by Betty MacDonald aloud to the girls.  I thought they might be old enough to listen to a chapter book rather than a picture book, and they are doing really well.  We're reading one chapter at bed time, and one chapter sometime during the day...usually when Grandma needs some quiet time.  :)

This was one of my favorite book series when I was little.  I think I checked out every one that was available in our library about ten times.  So it is super fun to be reading it now to the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails