background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday's snail mail...














Hmmm...what can I say about this one?  Not everything turns out the way you first envision?

I should have just given up and gone back to the drawing board, but I was: a) short of time, b) trying to keep the girlies entertained and out of trouble, and c) just generally not in the groove.

This is a prime example of something going not quite right, so you add another element to try to balance things, and it just keeps going more and more wrong.  (shaking head at self)   And not just that, but I was very untidy as well...loose thread ends and even uncut tails!  (I didn't notice that one till I saw the photo enlargement, and the postman had already picked up the mail!)

Oh, well.  It's on its way anyway.  The recipient has severe vision challenges, so maybe she won't notice, and it really will be the thought that counts.

I also combined the mailing of my RSVP regrets to a wedding invitation with a handwritten letter to the bride.  Now I can order her gift from an online registry and feel better about it.

accountability stats:  12 weeks / 24 letters
(skipped last week all together, but I'm still on target)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails