background

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Yes, I'm STILL reading this one.  Not really enjoying it, but I'm sticking it out.  Not really reading except at bedtime as I've been otherwise occupied. 

Yesterday was Carey's birthday, and we drove up to Arlington (5 hours one way) so that he and Jared could go to a Rangers game.  I opted to skip the game and instead had them drop me off to visit with friends for a few hours.  It was lovely.  We decided to drive home after the game instead of spending the night, so we got home about 4am this morning.  After sleeping till noon, today was spent doing a whole lotta nada.

More changes on blogger.  Could this be the good changes I've been hoping for?  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails