background

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What am I reading Wednesday...

Year of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks.  If I hadn't been hibernating last week, I would have posted this one.  I just finished it.  It's about an English plague village in 1666 that quarantined themselves...loosely based on an actual event.  I thought it was very good.


The Quilting Answer Book by Barbara Weiland Talbert.  I picked this one up recently after judging it by its cover...and a quick flip through the pages.  It's in a Q & A format with lots of illustrations.  Nice to keep on the side table for a quick bite or two.  I need to get quilting again!


The Distant Hours by Kate Morton.  I may or may not be starting this one tonight.  I have so many other things that need doing right now.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails