background

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What I'm reading Wednesday...


Just finished The Misremembered Man by Christina McKenna.  Lonely hearts in 1970s rural Ireland. 

I'm posting opinions of finished books on the 2012 Reading Challenge page.



 And now I'm reading Sarah by Marek Halter, a novel based on the lives of biblical couple, Abraham and Sarah.  It really helps one think of them as three dimensional characters.

I plan on Carey driving on our upcoming trip, so I'll have lots of reading time.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails