background

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dinner for one...


broiled salmon, oven-grilled brussel sprouts, Tagliolini al Limone

I probably have mentioned before that Carey doesn't like salmon.  It is one of my favorites, so since I was on my own tonight, I indulged myself.  And while at the store, I picked up some fresh brussel sprouts (he doesn't like those either).  I saw the recipe for the Taglioni al Limone on Pinterest the other day, and thought it would go well with the fish.

Now I'm stuffed...but content.  And happy there are leftovers.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice meal. I have only ever had brussels sprouts steamed or boiled, never grilled or oven baked like I have seen on some blogs in the US. Must try baking them sometime soon.

    Dont ya just love it when you can eat what you want and suit yourself? Yay!

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your husband and I would get along! Salmon I can take or leave.. would prefer to leave it, (my DH loves fish!) But when it comes to brussels sprouts... or as I refer to them "Small Belgian Children" they really do need to be left in the store! Glad you enjoyed your meal... I like eating on my own I have a book chair propped up beside my plate... I used to use the biggest knife in the kitchen to try and prop open my books... My book chair has made life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails