background

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Post card progress...


Well, I've done all I can with the birthday post card project.  The whole thing now hinges on family participation.

I mailed thirteen packets out with post cards and instructions to Carey's siblings, their spouses, and their children / families.  My mother-in-law will (hopefully) receive 21 birthday greetings from it.

Should I get to count any of this massive little project towards this year's 52 letters in 52 weeks? 

I think I will count five...because I added handwritten notes to four of the instruction packets' form letters, and the post card that I mail to mom-in-law will have a handwritten note on it as well.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that everyone participates, and that the post office gets them delivered damage free and on time.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. It's an interesting idea! And I hope it works! Did you put stamps on all of them and pre address them... that would be my sisters excuse for not following though... not having a stamp... and she wouldn't have a clue what my address is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I removed every possible stumbling block that I could think of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear the results and your mum-in-law's reaction. I hope everyone does their job!

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done a LOT of work, they better do their part. Hope we get a pic when she gets it.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails