background

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Saturday's snail mail...


I have been so attracted to the hot pink and orange color combination I've been seeing this spring.  This card was inspired by a couple of cards I saw on Pinterest...one from stampwithsandy.com and one from alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com. 

I am woefully, WOEFULLY, behind on the 52 letters in 52 weeks.  I'm not even sure how many I've sent.  I think I've jotted them down on my calendar, but not sure.  But hey, I didn't even start last year's effort till May, so maybe I'm just right on schedule to start over.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Well I think Pink and orange works...now that someone told me how to find my old dashboard on blogger!

    Why do all these online things have to change things that aren't broke!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails