background

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A cowboy and his hat...

June 6 - hat

Today's photo could have been appropriate for yesterday's Photo A Day post as well...it's a sign AND a hat.  I think I applied this scratchy filter, because it reminds me of some photos I have from the '70s...and that's probably the last time I accompanied my dear husband into an establishment like this.  :) 

He doesn't wear big hats as much as he used to.  I remember back in about the early '80s, I cross-stitched him a piece that said, "Big Hat - No Cattle."  But these days he can usually be found in a baseball cap instead.  So a few years ago, when we actually had the cattle, I seriously considered cross-stitching another piece for him that said "Big Cattle - No Hat." 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails