background

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Seven random thoughts on the 7th...

Draw Customized Symbols - ImageChef.com

1.  There is too much fun to be had on the internet for me to have a clean house.  Please tell me I'm not alone.  Really.  I sit down just to check email...five minutes tops...and find something fun to do...like using imagechef.com to make an image for a blog post.  :)  Two hours later...  You know.

2.  I just got back from Dallas where I spent the weekend with girlfriends.  It was so great to spend time with them, to take a break from the norm, to enjoy restaurant meals, to take a nap, and to read myself to sleep in a comfy hotel bed.

3.  While away, I shopped at Williams Sonoma and spent a grand total of $0.00.  I wandered through an antique mall and again spent $0.00.  I did spend $3.70 on some thrift finds at a Goodwill store.

4.  I love to drive.  I love to drive by myself.  Boy am I glad that I'm able to.  (There have been times when I wasn't.)

5.  The weather is cool, and very fall like...time to think about soups.  Which brings me to...

6.  Tomorrow night's dinner...assembled and in the slow cooker crock, ready to turn on low when I head out to work in the morning.

7.  I'm SO thankful.  Thankful for friends to visit, and a home to come home to.  Thankful for a job to go to, food to prepare, and family to share it with.  Life is good.
Photobucket

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails