background

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Movie matinee...


 
Thought I'd take advantage of the day off today and go see Les Miserable.  Carey didn't really want to go, so I called over to see if one of the boys might want to see it.  Chandler (the only one of the boys home today) said he would go.  I'm not usually a Hollywood musical type of girl, but I really liked it.  All of the actors were excellent.  I've not read the book before, so I really didn't know much about the story.  I will admit that I cried a couple of times.
 
It was really beautiful.
 
Kasey said that Bobby had been wanting to go see it too.  Maybe I'll take him next weekend.
 
Happy New Year, everyone.
Photobucket
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Can't WAIT to see this, but it's not out over here for another couple of weeks. I've seen the stage show twice, and it's probably my favourite musical ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see this movie, but my hubby isn't interested! Maybe I can get C to go with me!
    Those are some really cute grandkids you have there, and I agree that those dimples will be quite charming!
    Happy New Year!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Kath! I hope it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails