background

Monday, April 1, 2013

2013 Goals, March progress...


PERSONAL MONTHLY GOALS

  • Lose 2 pounds
    • GAINED!!!  HAVE TO, HAVE TO, HAVE TO GET THIS IN HAND
  • Turn computer off by 9:00 pm on work nights
    • Easy to do without working computer!  :)
  • Begin bedtime routine by 9:15 pm on work nights
    • More often than not...even on NON-work nights.
  • Get back to a more Paleo eating plan
    • Miserable FAIL...and boy can I feel it!
  • Make my iced coffees instead of buying them 4 times a week...I only drink coffee on my way to work, and I only work 4 days a week (gave up iced coffee)
  • Take my lunch to work twice a week
    • 2/12
  • Cook twenty meals at home per month   (not counting breakfast/lunch)
    • Well, I didn't, but the family helped out...so maybe.
  • Cook / freeze two meals per month
    • 0 / 2
  • Stretch for ten minutes 15 times a month
    • miserable fail
  • Walk for fifteen minutes 15 times a month
    • miserable fail
  • Visit one new church a month until we find a new church home
    • miserable fail
  • blog 20 times a month
    • 5 / 20
  • have one or more of the kidlets overnight once a month
    • 0 / 1
PERSONAL ANNUAL GOALS
  • Lose 25 pounds
  • Complete one Bible study
  • Organize home office / craft room
  • Organize photos
  • Paint cabinets in guest powder room
  • Reorganize laundry room
  • Paint laundry room cabinets
  • Complete the 2013 Reading Challenge
    • 4  / 12

GIVING GOALS (for the year)
  • Knit 12 hats to donate
  • Donate 12 boxfuls of household goods / clothes to Goodwill
    • 4 / 12
  • Donate 12 books to the library
    • 15 / 12
  • Donate to two good causes

FINANCIAL GOALS (for the year)
  • Be more deliberately mindful of finances
  • Contribute maximum to our IRAs
    • Contributed 2012 max to Carey's before filing taxes this month
  • Add $100 to each of the five college funds
  • Build / finish the garage apartment
  • Price / plan future kitchen remodel

CREATIVE GOALS (for the year)
  • Hand quilt Rita May's quilt top
  • Make 52 cards 6 / 52
  • Knit 6 dishcloths 4 / 6
  • Sew 2 hot pads
  • Knit 1 cowl
  • Make 6 Pinterest projects   2 / 6

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. About the only thing I get points on is walking... the mail box is a 15 minute return walk which I dom 5 days a week if it's not raining or snowing. Not sure about those salads in a jar.... I'm sort of anti dressing so I can see the rest of the junk in the jar.....

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails