background

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Road trip...



My bags are packed.

My route is plotted.

I'm off in the morning for about a week.  I'll be picking up a friend (and great travelling companion) in the Dallas area, and then on to Kentucky.  

I probably won't be driving after Dallas, so I may try to figure out my new phone and see if I can do a short blog post from it.

A Map Of The World by Jane Hamilton

Oh, and this is what I'm reading at the moment.  No sure I'll get a lot of reading time in, as we will probably be talking non stop.  
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Girl trips are the most fun! "C" and I need to plan one soon! I've never been to Kentucky, but I will go there one day on my genealogical digging --need to visit the Muhlenberg and Logan County libraries since that's where my ancestors came from. Safe travels and have a great time!
    V

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails