background

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I'm reading Wednesday...


Vienna Triangle by Brenda Webster

A novel about a graduate student researching the early days of psychoanalysis.  I'm reading it on my Kindle, and there are lots of editing errors, missing punctuation and such.  My favorite, though, was when an elderly character was out of breath after arriving at the main character's walk-up apartment...then when he left he stepped into an elevator...needs some proofing for continuity.

I'm about 90 per cent through it. And while it's okay, I'll be glad to move on to the next one.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read in such a long time. I try at night when I sit up in bed but 2 pages in and Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

    Eat, Pray, Love is by my bed right now. The movie is on Friday night so I hope to watch that then try the book. I saw the movie once but it didn't thrill me so hopefully I 'get it' this time.

    I'm terrible - I do tend to 'judge a book by it's cover'.....

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails