background

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Today is Tuesday...


...and I am at work and making a card for a former co-worker.  Last week she slipped and fell (of all places in the hospital, visiting her 90-yr-old mother) and broke her kneecap.  After having surgery on that, she is now back in the hospital for an unrelated issue.  Another co-worker called this morning and asked if I had any supplies here at work to make a "Hang in there" card she could take when she goes to hospital to visit later today.  I went a little McGyver and dug up some scraps, the lining of a privacy envelope, and a paper clip...et voila!  :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That is so inventive! (I presume you don't work in a craft shop) It is also very cute. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dasha. Nope, don’t work in craft shop. :) Just a boring old investment company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well a darling card! Hope your friend is healing and out of the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, Kathleen - I love it! You're so clever.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails