background

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Tess of the D'Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy

This week I finished Tess (yay! another of my challenge books down), and glad I am that it is done with.

The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

Then I browsed the titles on my Kindle and found this one that I had purchased fairly recently.  I am loving it.  I have laughed out loud many, many times.  I wish I could stay home and read today, but I have a party to go to, and it is sunny out today, and I am not taking THAT for granted by staying indoors!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails