background

Thursday, March 13, 2014

A little eye candy for the ears...


Today I mark off another successful replication of a project found on Pinterest from my goals list.  The inspiration pair were made by Christine Chandler and are for sale on Etsy.  The ones I made today aren't perfect, but I'm happy with them.

I decided if I wanted to wear earrings again, I'd have to make my own.  I've all but given up on wearing earrings.  Anyone else notice that the pierced wires and studs in a lot of earrings lately are made of a larger gauge wire than they used to be?  I can barely get earrings in my left ear anymore, and if I do, they are really painful to wear for long.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails