background

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Home again, home again...

Oh so happy to be home!  I've toured Kasey and Beau's newly finished house...gorgeous!  I've stocked up on hugs and kisses and cuddles from the kidlets.  And Jared must have missed me, because it took almost no effort to get him to play Scrabble with me...two games...one win each.

The trip was very smooth sailing.  Rain was forecast for the first leg, with possible dangerous thunderstorms, large hail, and tornadoes.  We saw barely a sprinkle.  Made it to our destination, and then were in for a special treat.  A few days before heading home, when I knew we would be spending the night in Little Rock, I emailed a couple of my favorite bloggers from the area and was able to meet them for dinner. 

left to right:  the other Kathleen, V & C (The Stick Horse Cowgirls!), and me

After reading their blog for years, I just knew we would enjoy being with them in real life, and we did.  It was like having dinner with old friends.  Thanks for coming out to see us, V and C!  Hope we can do it again sometime.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. There's no place like home. There's no place like home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it back home safely! Your meet-up with the other bloggers sounds awesome! Glad you had a good visit! <3 ya!!

    Are the kidlets moved into the new place yet?

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails