background

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Farewell to the East End by Jennifer Worth

This one has been on my Kindle for awhile.  I read and enjoyed the first two books in the series, and I like the way each chapter is sort of a stand-alone short story, so I waited awhile to read this one until I needed something to read in stops and starts.

I haven't been reading much since I've been home.  Family, work, commute, and vegging in front of the TV have made a dent in my progress.  My next one needs to be another book from my 2014 goals list.

1 comment:

  1. You've just reminded me that I have a paperback of Jennifer Worth's lurking around somewhere. Must dig it out and have a read.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails