background

Monday, June 16, 2014

Making it Monday...

I  pulled out some beads and wire with no firm plan in mind...just playing.  Or, rather, I did have an experimental plan in mind...but it didn't really work out.  So plan 'B' is a long loopy necklace that can be worn different lengths and a memory wire bracelet.  

I really just needed to get the creative juices flowing.  Not really excited with the results, but it did get the tools out, and now that the tools are out...

*****
If you haven't yet, be sure to leave a comment to enter the giveaway at the end of the month celebrating my 7th blog anniversary.  The above is not the giveaway prize.  I will be showing the prize here as soon as it is finished.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails