background

Friday, July 25, 2014

Have sewing machine, will travel...


We are with my mother-in-law.  I remembered while packing that I had not gotten a sewing project done that I had promised her, so I had my husband load the machine into the car while I grabbed my fabric scissors, straight pins, a spool of thread, bobbins and fabric.

She has a neck pillow that she especially likes, but the cover is difficult to remove to launder.  I suggested awhile back that making a special-fit pillow case for it would be easy to do...but it kept getting put on the back burner.

This afternoon I pulled it all out and made short work of it...not a GREAT work of it, but at least I feel better for having kept my promise.

It feels like I am taking my sewing machine everywhere I go lately, and still getting very little sewing done!

And my crock pot.  I brought it with me here too.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails