background

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Weekly Menu Planning...


pork chops
w/ baked sweet potatoes
     fresh tomatoes

chicken fried steak
w/ mashed potatoes & gravy
     vegetable

fish tacos
w/ coleslaw

lamb curry
w/ rice
     naan

grilled chicken sandwiches on ciabatta rolls
w/ grilled onions and green peppers

quesadillas
w/ guacamole

grilled salmon
w/ mixed garden salad

We are still with mother-in-law.  I am cooking while we are here, but it is not like being in my own kitchen.  M-i-l has some dietary restrictions, not to mention that she lives with Carey's sister and brother-in-law who are vegetarians, so I'm trying to be respectful as to how I use their kitchen while they are away.  We are having meat, we are just cooking it in pans brought from home or outside on the grill.

Today we went out to eat.  Tomorrow I will be making pork chops with baked sweet potatoes in the crock pot.  

We will be heading home on Tuesday evening.

Some of the meals on this week's menu are holdovers that didn't get cooked when I last did a menu plan.  I'll need to go to the store for the items that I don't have on hand, but at least the unloading should be fairly easy as I cleaned out fridge before leaving.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails