background

Friday, June 12, 2015

Lemonade...

Now that school is out, the girls have been wanting to operate a lemonade stand.  They took some strategic business advice, and learned an important lesson about location, location, location.  There is an empty lot at the end of their street.  It is located at a 4-way stop through which almost all traffic into and out of the neighborhood must travel.  That is where they put their stand.  

Their daddy made sure they were shaded from the sun, and their big brothers took shifts to watch over them.  Of course, we had to go give them some business...one of the blessings to living nearby is being part of their everyday lives.

They had a very successful day.

And they can mark one of their summer goals 'DONE.'
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lovely - takes me back to my own childhood, doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it? I love watching their enthusiasm.

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails