background

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Seven random thoughts on the 7th...


1.  One more day of company.  Sister-in-law will be picking up m-i-l on Friday morning.  I have been cooking at home almost exclusively.  We've been out to eat only twice in three weeks.  Today the hubs was going to the grocery store and asked if I needed anything.  I said, "I don't know.  What do you want for supper?"  "WHATABURGER!" says he.  I will remind him of this when he complains about me not cooking sometime in the future.  :)

2.  I needed thread today (for a sewing project before m-i-l leaves), so rather than drive to the city, I broke down and went to the new WalMart.  It's only been open two weeks!  I was hoping I'd make it at least a year without stepping foot inside.  :(

3.  Monday was quilting-at-the-library day, and it was a UFO (UnFinished Objects) day instead of a common-project day.  I got all the pieces for my mystery quilt cut while I was there.  That means I'm only three months behind now.  LOL  

4.  The weekend coming up I will be: staying in my jammies, ordering pizza, and having a TV marathon.

5. We don't have pretty Autumn leaves here, but the slightly lower temperatures and humidity levels are SO welcome!

6.  I have to remember to renew my driver's license!

7.  I've taken a three-week hiatus from decluttering while company was here.  It is time to start gearing back up...after my jammie, pizza, and TV weekend.  :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love your 7 Random Thoughts posts...always make me smile. <3 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of interesting random thoughts....but...don't know what's for dinner? tut tut....you need to get on board with my What's for Dinner Wednesday girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn’t cook; I made him go get barbecue, so I could keep sewing till I finished. :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails