background

Monday, November 16, 2015

Making it Monday...

I'm late getting a card off for my sister's birthday, but it will go out today.  Our gray and dreary weather makes me yearn for someplace that has beautiful Autumn colors.  I edited the photograph to appear more as a watercolor, and printed it on watercolor paper.  I mounted it on a brick-red layer of cork and a kraft card base.

A friend called me this morning and asked me to make a gift-enclosure card for her to tuck into a gift basket of Fall-garden bounty, I made it easy on myself by using the same photograph.  

It's one I took a few years ago when Carey and I went to Kentucky for my birthday.  Sigh...that was such a fun trip.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card !
    Someone, somewhere, is compiling a collection of your beautiful cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharron! Posting them helps me to remember what I sent to who so I don’t repeat. Looking at the photos later always makes me notice the flaws, but that improves my next effort, right? I love digital photography for so many reasons!

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails