background

Monday, November 23, 2015

Making it Monday...

I have not done a stellar job at keeping up with my goal of sending 52 letters in 52 weeks this year.  But I did make a few cards today, and they are now in the mailbox awaiting the mailman.

With this week being Thanksgiving, I used somewhat of an Autumn color scheme, even though they weren't really Autumn cards.  I made two with a simple bunting (inspired by this one I saw on Pinterest).


Another two were made using teal and brick-colored cork sheets and copper-colored brads.

A letter was written in each, and they now are in the mailbox awaiting the postman.  Also in the mailbox is a letter that Chloe wrote to her great-grandmother last night while she was spending the night here.  The letters the girls write to her are always answered promptly in kind, which they love.  

Later this afternoon a friend is coming over to get some help crafting table decorations for her Thanksgiving gathering, so now I need to put away the card-making gear and clean off the table. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails