background

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Capturing December day 9 (and 6, 7, 8)...


 Day 9...Something you're reading:
Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson

How convenient that Day 9 is 'Something You're Reading' AND coincides with 'What I'm reading Wednesday.'   I'm about to start Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson. I think I heard an interview with the author or a review on the radio...something piqued my interest to look for this one.  Happily I found it available from my library as an e-book with only one person ahead of me on the reservation list, and I just downloaded it. 

And to catch up with the days I missed...

Day 8...Ornaments:  They are unloaded from the closet, but not unpacked.  The tree is in the living room, but not unboxed.  Still...progress of sorts.

Day 7...Bright: Monday (day 7) was quilting day with my group at the library.  Made a little progress on the Midnight Mystery Quilt and had a yummy Christmas potluck lunch with the group.  I am listing this as 'bright' because it's always a bright spot in my month.

Day 6...Shopping:  I have four gifts left to shop for.  Two are fairly easy...one is just a bit of drive to pick up...and one I have absolutely no clue of what to get.  
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will like the Eric Larsen book. I have read several of them and was fascinated by them. I read two books this week -- one was pretty good. Little Black Lies, the other too much brutality, and we have enough of that in the world, don't want to read about it. Have a good Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails