background

Monday, December 14, 2015

Capturing December days 10 through 14...

Day 10...Wrapping Paper:  I bought one roll of new wrapping paper this year.  I will incorporate it with leftovers...if I ever get around to wrapping!  This is not how it was supposed to be this year!

Day 11...Green:  Well the tree is green...ALL green, because it doesn't have any ornaments on it yet!  This is not how it was supposed to be this year!

Day 12...A Beautiful Sight
and
Day 13...Family:
     




     Making ornaments with the girls.  This is EXACTLY how it was supposed to be this year!

Day 14: Christmas Tree...
     See "Day 11 above."

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails