background

Friday, January 22, 2016

Frugal Friday File, Week 3...

Successes:

1.  ZERO 'new' items purchased* (other than food) this week...no quilt fabric...no ebooks...no Amazon Prime

2.  Refilled foaming-hand-soap dispenser with water and Dr. Bronner's

3.  Plated individual meals from leftovers to freeze for Carey's work lunches

4.  Scheduled an overdue mammogram which is 100% covered by insurance

5.  Returned library books before due, preventing fines



Keep tryings:

1.  Three restaurant meals out this week (but I did have free water instead of $ tea with each)

* 2.  I bought a 'used' item at auction
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails