background

Friday, February 12, 2016

Frugal Friday File, Week 6...

Successes:

1.  Picked up prescriptions from Costco. Monetarily frugal, but it costs me a lot in frustration.

2.  Scheduled 5 1/2  workdays over this week and next.

3.  During a slow time at work, I was able to go in and change my paycheck deductions to be more in line with current situation.

4.  Since Carey is working Valentine's Day, we went out for a pre-Valentine's Day dinner.  Two gift cards that have been in my purse for awhile covered all but the tip.

5.  Today at work I researched and was rewarded to find that since my commute was over 30 miles one way today (and 3 more days to come this week and next) the miles over 30 are eligible for mileage reimbursement.   This is a teeny perk of being on call, and should put another $7.20 (x 4 days = $28.80) in the old bank account.


Keep Tryings:

1.  I have not packed my lunches to take to work.


Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:

Saturday:  Chili Frito Pie
Sunday:  Sunday family dinner at Kasey's
Monday:  Homemade Pizza
Tuesday:  dinner out using gift cards
Wednesday:  Roast in the slow cooker
Thursday:  Baked potato
Friday:  probably something from the freezer

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails