background

Saturday, April 2, 2016

April Fool's Day hail storm...

I enjoy a good April Fool's Day joke as much as anyone.  This year we got a doozy played on us by Mother Nature.  I left for work to cloudy skies but dry ground.  At the end of the day I came home to sunny skies and dry ground.  During the interim, my husband took photos like the one above.  Those are hail stones on our sidewalk and driveway.  Quite the accumulation.  

We haven't checked out the roof to see if there was any damage.  There were several car accidents in the area with all the cars sliding on the ice.  And then it was gone almost as quick as it came.

I was working about thirty miles away yesterday where there was barely a sprinkling of rain.  Crazy spring weather.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails