background

Friday, May 20, 2016

Frugal Friday File, week 20...


Successes:
1.  Previewed the auction, decided there was nothing I couldn't live without, left early.  

2.  Did not deviate from grocery list for impulse purchases.

3.  Paid bills on time, returned library books on time...no late fees.

4.  Ordered water with lemon when dining out.

5.  Still no new fabric purchases.  *Ű*

Keep Tryings:
1.  After making the week's menu, shopping list, and trip to grocery with digital coupons on my phone, I forgot my pin# to access the coupons.    
  

Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday:  Spanish rice
Sunday:  Sunday family dinner at Kasey's
Monday:  *lunch out with m-i-l, leftovers for supper
Tuesday:  meal from freezer for Carey, *friends' night out for me 
Wednesday:  *barbecue
Thursday:  Beef Koftas and Homemade Yogurt Flatbread
Friday:  Mandarin Pasta Salad

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails