background

Sunday, July 3, 2016

A sandwich by any other name...

Sunday dinner at Kasey's has been postponed until tomorrow.  Fine by me as I couldn't get into making a dessert today.  What I really wanted was a sandwich.

I've been wanting a Reuben sandwich since I saw this post over at Rita's Recipes.  I've been waiting till Carey wasn't home for dinner, since he would just say he would like it if it didn't have sauerkraut.  It always makes me nuts when he says stuff like that, 'cause, yeah, but it wouldn't be a Reuben!

Oh, my goodness.  SO good.  I actually want to make every sandwich she mentioned!  Patience...  :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I haven't had a Reuben in ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO good...not nearly 'Whole 30' approved. :)

      Delete
  2. YUM! Now why didn't I think of that for my leftover sauerkraut the other day. Dang! Next time!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails