background

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Monkey Love...

Sick of posts about Rudy yet?  Sorry.  This is what my life is about right now.  It will stop soon.
But today's post is about his new favorite stuffy, Monkey Love.  What did you think the post title referred to?  Get your mind out of the gutter!

Today Rudy had his first trip to the vet since coming home with us.  He got booster shots, and, like any baby, he is running a little fever and doing a lot of sleeping...with Monkey Love.





Monkey Love is happy for the respite from their regular play:
Photobucket

2 comments:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails