background

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

What I'm reading Wednesday...


I didn't turn the channel today, so my husband's favorite CNBC was still on this afternoon when Closing Bell anchor Bill Griffeth was talking about his book.  I went to the CNBC website to read a sample of the book.  I am intrigued.

I rarely pay full price for a book, but I wanted to start reading this right now.

Mr. Griffeth has spent decades researching his genealogy and has written a previous book about his results.  His cousin, also an avid genealogist, asked him to take a DNA test to dig even deeper into their family history.  The results showed that they could not be related, and changed everything the author thought he knew about his family.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails