background

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Hiding the Past: A Genealogical Crime Mystery
by Nathan Dylan Goodwin

This is one I'm reading on Kindle Unlimited...which I have to cancel by tomorrow, because really, I don't think it is worth it for me.  I didn't see enough books that compelled me to read them to warrant $10 a month...mostly books and authors I've never heard of, which isn't to say they are bad, but they aren't on my loooooong reading list, so I will do better with the library.

But this book is pretty good, so I need to finish it before my trial period is over.  :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails