background

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

What I'm reading Wednesday...

City of Hope by Kate Kerrigan

I had just finished a Kindle book and needed to grab something quickly to take with me to the airport to entertain myself while waiting for the other Kathleen's plane to arrive this afternoon.  I picked this one up from a bureau top where it had been gathering dust.  It is the second of a trilogy.  I liked the first one, and hope this one is good, though I'm not sure how much time I'll have for reading this week.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just finished The Killing Lessons and it was awful. Maybe I will try this one.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails